Real Estate Attorney
Real Estate Expertise
Ferrucci Law Group has extensive knowledge of the real estate industry and represents builders, real estate investors, brokers, landlords and tenants. Joseph Ferrucci, the firm’s principal, is an experienced real estate broker, investor, residential and commercial landlord and manages several sizable real estate assets.
Mr. Ferrucci has also served as a court-appointed referee to sell property and resolve accounting disputes among co-owners of property.
This experience provides our clients with invaluable insight and expertise when it comes to handling real estate matters effectively.
Real Estate Specialists
Ferrucci Law Group handles the following types of real estate matters:
- Disputes arising from Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Ownership Disputes/Quiet Title Actions
- Partition Actions (cases in which at least one of multiple owners want to force a sale or division of real estate)
- Easement Disputes
- Commercial Lease Disputes, including Unlawful Detainers
- Disputes Arising among Partners in Real Estate Ventures
- The Acquisition, Sale or Exchange of Real Estate Assets